Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 3- Final Inspiration...Piergiorgio Rozza

Piergiorgio Rozza
I find the work of Piergiorgio Rozza to be inspirational. His Big Ideas focus on the complexity of the human; mentally, physically, and emotionally. The way he conveys his message is appealing to me. The complexity and originality of his pieces are appealing to me. His works are aesthetically beautiful. His ideas are similar to my focus of the complexity of the human thought and emotion.
This photograph fits within my focus of inner struggle of woman. Stylistically I am drawn to the angle and orientation of the photograph along with the detailed shadowing. By incorporating these concepts I feel they will make my work stronger.


This photograph explores the complexity of the human by extracting the pieces from the whole. Stylistically I find this piece interesting and different. Incorporating this into my work will not only improve it, but it will challenge me to grow as a photoshop artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment